Sunday, May 26, 2024

Messi best games predictions Valdano on Messi: He told me that he will keep the shirt until the next World Cup if he wins this one. Let`s see if he is capable of playing in the 6th tournament

Jorge Valdano shared his opinion about Lionel Messi`s performance at the World Cup.

I`ve never seen him so relaxed or so mature. He had experienced more pressure than he had experienced in his entire life, and had never been so liberated. It helped that they won the Copa America in the Maracana, which freed Messi, taking a weight off his shoulders.

At this World Championships he did not run much and was very determined. When I interviewed him before the World Cup, without cameras, I told him that he would be playing in his fifth World Cup and that no player had ever played in six. He replied that it was impossible and told me: If I become world champion, I will keep my jersey until the next world championship.

Let`s see if he is capable of this. Football has shown that playing in six World Cups is virtually impossible, said the 1986 World Cup winner and former Real Madrid CEO.
Valdano on Messi: He told me that he will keep the shirt until the next World Cup if he wins this one. Let`s see if he is capable of playing in the 6th tournament Messi best games predictions - more details and information: Messi best games predictions

No comments:

Post a Comment