Friday, May 17, 2024

Messi best games Messi on winning the World Cup: What I wanted so badly throughout my career came towards the end. Everything was much better than I imagined

Lionel Messi spoke about winning the 2022 World Cup.

In the final, the Argentina team defeated France (3:3, pen. 4:2).

From that day on, everything changed. For me and for everyone else it was something impressive. What we dreamed about came true, what I wanted so badly throughout my career came closer to the end of it.

Everything I imagined would seem insignificant compared to what was actually going to happen, and it did. To experience this moment with other people, to experience these feelings, to see the feelings of my friends, my family, all of Argentina - it was much better than I imagined, and my imagination was not modest.

But in reality everything was much better, " said the striker of PSG and the Argentina national team on Urbana Play.
Messi on winning the World Cup: What I wanted so badly throughout my career came towards the end. Everything was much better than I imagined Messi best games - more details and information: Messi best games

No comments:

Post a Comment