Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Messi best games tips Lionel Messi: There are people in Argentina who constantly doubt me. I hardly played at the 2006 World Cup, but even then they criticized me and tried to hurt me

Lionel Messi spoke about the fact that in Argentina he is often criticized.

I have always felt the love of the Argentines, but there is a group of people who constantly doubt me. They had an opinion about any of my actions.

In 2012, the America`s Cup started very badly for us. We went out after we had one of the best matches at that America`s Cup. Everything went to penalties. We played poorly in the first two games. It was a failure, like the 2010 World Cup.

At the World Championships in 2006, I hardly played, but even then they began to criticize me, they tried to offend me. In 2007 we lost the final analyzed by messi awards of the America`s Cup in Venezuela. Then it got stronger, " said the PSG and Argentina striker.
Lionel Messi: There are people in Argentina who constantly doubt me. I hardly played at the 2006 World Cup, but even then they criticized me and tried to hurt me Messi best games tips - more details and information: Messi best games tips

No comments:

Post a Comment