Sunday, December 11, 2022

Messi best games tips Aguero on message from Canelo about Messi: You know how I shit myself? He told me hey freak I liked you

Sergio Aguero spoke about the conflict with Saul Alvarez.

Following Argentina`s 2-0 victory over Mexico at the 2022 World Cup, a dressing room video was released showing striker Lionel Messi kicking off the Mexicans` jersey lying on the floor.

Saul Alvarez, the Mexican undisputed super middleweight boxing champion of the world, reacted to this episode. He wrote: Did you see how Messi wiped the floor with our t-shirt and flag? I pray to God I don`t run into him!

Aguero then tweeted: After matches, shirts are constantly lying on the floor, because they are sweaty. If you look closely, you can see that Messi is about to take off his boot and accidentally touches the jersey.

He sent me a voice message. Do you know how much I screwed up? When I saw that an audio message had arrived from Canelo, I exclaimed: Oh shit!

He told me: Hey freak, I liked you. I answered him: Mr. Canelo, I think you are mistaken. You don`t know Leo. In no way did he step on the Mexico jersey. Just admit that you are wrong.

And he told me to respect his opinion, " said the ex-forward of Barcelona and the Argentina national team to streamer Ibay Llanos.


Aguero on message from Canelo about Messi: You know how I shit myself? He told me hey freak I liked you Messi best games tips - more details and information: Messi best games tips

No comments:

Post a Comment