Thursday, December 8, 2022

Messi best game tip Saul Alvarez: Did you see how Messi wiped the floor with our T-shirt and flag? I pray to God I don`t run into him!

Saul Alvarez is outraged by the behavior of Leo Messi after the victory over Mexico.

After the match analyzed by tip for fix football picks of the 2nd round of the group stage of the 2022 World Cup, a video was published from the locker room of the Argentina national team. It shows that on the floor next to Messi lies the playing jersey of the Mexican national team. During the celebration, the striker kicked her away with his foot.

The attacker`s behavior outraged the absolute world boxing champion in super middleweight.

Did you see Messi mopping the floor with our t-shirt and flag? I pray to God I don`t run into him!

Just as Argentina should respect Mexico, we should respect Argentina! I`m not talking about the country [Argentina], I`m talking about Messi and his disgusting act, " Canelo tweeted.





Photo: twitter/Desden_DC
Saul Alvarez: Did you see how Messi wiped the floor with our T-shirt and flag? I pray to God I don`t run into him! Messi best game tip - more details and information: Messi best game tip

No comments:

Post a Comment