Monday, November 28, 2022

Messi best matches predictions Alba on Messi: We had a special understanding. It is almost impossible to repeat with others

Spain defender Jordi Alba spoke about Argentina forward Lionel Messi.



- Everyone knows that Leo and I have a strong friendship, but I`m going to focus on my interests - that is, on the victory of Spain.



- I have a good understanding with many players from Barcelona and the Spanish national team: Ansu Fati, Ferran Torres, Pedri, Gavi. . .

But Messi and I had something special. Almost all the goals I scored for Barca were the result prediction by buy baseball picks of our combinations with him. And I also gave him a lot of passes.

It is very difficult, almost impossible, to repeat this with another player, " Alba said.
Alba on Messi: We had a special understanding. It is almost impossible to repeat with others Messi best matches predictions - more details and information: Messi best matches predictions

No comments:

Post a Comment