Sunday, October 27, 2019

Messi best game tip Messi: I don`t like to be traded, I prefer to go in as a reserve

Barcelona captain Lionel Messi said he did not feel well when his coach removed him from play. I don`t like to be traded, I prefer to come in as a reserve. I say it because a lot of games via messi news are decided at the end or you have more free space because some players are tired, Leo said in an interview with TyC Sports.

I keep thinking I`m not a typical goal scorer. I like to play with the ball, go back and then attack and score. When I don`t play with the ball for a long time, I switch off, and I don`t want it to happen, `he confided. ` I like it, but when used properly. It was put into use to remove doubts, but it still doesn`t, `La Pulga said.

`I got injured in the first training session of the summer training, because I started very hard, I didn`t have to do it. Now I feel strong again and again, I`m starting to get into a rhythm, ` the top ten said. ` The fact that we made it to the World and Copa America finals is not small. We made people happy with our performance. In 2014, we didn`t lose a single game to the finals. It was one of my strongest periods in the national team, ` he recalled. Leo.

Messi is adamant: `I would not replace anything I won to win the World Cup. `

Messi best game tip - more details and information: Messi best game tip

No comments:

Post a Comment