Saturday, January 27, 2018

Cristiano: 'I want to stay!'

Real Madrid`s gold ball Cristiano Ronaldo has expressed a desire to continue playing for the white, contrary to the media scriptures, to be angry with Florentino Perez and insists on parting with the royal club. I like to live in Madrid. I`m here in 2009, I like the climate, the people. It is close to Portugal and can be reached by car. I love Spain. I want to stay. I really like the club, said the Portuguese in an interview with Chinese media Dongqiudi, quoted by AS.

I`m fine, the injuries are part of the game. Sometimes your legs hurt, sometimes the back, sometimes the eye. At that moment, I was thinking of getting in, not if they would kick me in the head. This is part of the game. I am happy, I am still beautiful and everything is as before, no problem, he said. This season will be tough, but we will not give it. Real Madrid is never betrayed, but it will be very, very, very difficult in the example. 'If at the end of the season we win the tr ophy in the Champions League, we will call the season incredible. Football is never known!', recognized CR7.

'It`s great to be a father of four children. I`ve always dreamed of it. Now my plan to play and 41 years is harder to perform. I do not plan to be a coach, but you know people change their minds. At this point, I do not want to be a coach.', said Ronaldo.

No comments:

Post a Comment