Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Messi best games prediction Wings newcomer Garre on Guardiola: Pep is watching me, we stay in touch. He helped me develop as a footballer and a person

Benjamin Garre spoke about working with Pep Guardiola at Manchester City.

I am very lucky that my career has turned out this way. It`s still very short, but I`ve already played with some incredible people. I played for Manchester City until I was 20, first in the U-18 team, then in the U-23 team. I even spent pre-season with the first team under Pep Guardiola.

I am grateful to him for taking me [to the training camp] as a boy, trusting and helping me. He helped me develop both football-wise and personally. Pep follows the players from the academy. Now we stay in touch, he congratulates me on my birthday and keeps an eye on me.

Messi and I crossed paths when I played for Argentina`s youth teams. He is an example for all of us, he is incredible, he energizes you. It unites our country. He is an amazing person, he has won so much! "I`m happy that I interacted with such people, " said newcomer Krylyev Sovetov.


Wings newcomer Garre on Guardiola: Pep is watching me, we stay in touch. He helped me develop as a footballer and a person Messi best games prediction - more details and information: Messi best games prediction

No comments:

Post a Comment