Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Messi best match Rafael Nadal: After Messi`s extra-time goal, tears came to my eyes. It`s only fair that such a great player took the trophy he was missing.

Rafael Nadal spoke about his emotions from the 2022 World Cup final.

The 22-time Grand Slam champion attended the 2022 World Cup final, in which Argentina beat France (3:3, 4:2 on pens).

I went to this game forecast by online football matches as if it were a show because, unfortunately, Spain were eliminated at the 1/8 final stage.

It was an amazing finale. Sorry for my French friends, Paris and France mean a lot to me. But I have many friends from Argentina.

As a fan of the sport, I was glad that Messi lifted the World Cup over his head. When such a great career culminates in this way, when a player of this caliber takes the trophy he was missing, considering how much it all means to Argentina. . . It seemed to me that this was fair.

I wasn`t an Argentina fan, but when Messi scored in extra time, I had tears in my eyes. I felt these emotions, seeing such a great athlete achieve what he lacked, that he suffered so much for it.

I really liked the ending - especially after the 70th minute. It was wonderful, " Nadal said.
Messi best match - more details and information: Messi best match

No comments:

Post a Comment