Monday, May 7, 2018

Iniesta announced in tears his separation with Barcelona

The Barcelona captain Andres Iniesta officially revealed he was leaving Camp Nou. The 34-year-old footballer began today`s press conference with the decision. This is my last season in Barcelona, `said the teenage midfielder with tears. Spain`s hero leaves Cannes Barca after 22 years in the Catalunya club. Until now, Andres has accumulated 31 trophies with the blaugranas team, and on Sunday he can add another championship predicted by messi news title.

'I want to thank the club and La Massia because they gave me everything to me and my family. Thanks to my teammates, to everyone I thank all people, to all the supporters who have always helped me. 22 years ago I came here with a car, and now I`m standing here in front of you. 22 years later I stand here with the most wonderful person I met in my life - my wife!', he said.

'I had the chance to experience magic moments, but the most special was the moment I debuted for Barca - against Bruges. Then my dreams became reality. My only purpose was to triumph with Barca and succeed!', Andres admitted.

'My decision is well thought out, a result of a long process, for months. There were days in which I had more doubts, in others less. My whole life has passed here and it was not an easy decision. When I signed up for my new contract, the club gave me the chance to choose the season in which to leave!', said the Spanish national.

'Iniesta did not reveal where he would continue his career, but was determined he would not play in a European club. Nothing is clear yet, we still have to talk. The only thing I`ve always said is that I will not go into a team that can play against Barcelona. Destinations outside Europe are possible. At the end of the season or when it happens, I will choose!', he revealed. Asked if he regrets that he did not win the Golden Ball, Andres said: 'The very fact that I was with Leo (Messi) and Cavie was magic. My understanding of football or my happiness would not have been greater if I had won the Golden Ball. Everyone likes to win prizes, but that`s not something that would change my thinking.'

The hero of Spain will play for the national team starting after a month and a half World Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment