Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Van Dijk: 'I want to help Liverpool achieve something special!'

Liverpool`s new player, Virgil van Dijk, shared his excitement with his transfer, announced earlier this evening. The defender left Southampton against a record 75 million pounds and immediately moved to Anfield.

Here`s what the 26-year-old Dutchman wrote in his social network profiles:

It`s a great honor for me to have a deal with Liverpool. Today for me and my family is a special day in which I join one of the biggest clubs in the world. I can not wait to wear a red T-shirt to Klopp and give everything I want to do to help this great club achieve something special in the coming years. I would also like to take the opportunity to thank Les Reid, the Southampton boss, the management, the manager, the players, the fans and everyone else in Southampton. I will always be obliged to the club by messibest for the opportunity to play in the Premier League and despite the difficulties in recent months, I have enjoyed my time at the saints where I have found my friends for life. Thank you all.

Thank you for all the messages you support me. I`m already expecting to meet my new teammates and start the new challenge.


The Van Dijk`s ending ends with a YNWA hasta, which comes from Liverpool`s hymn You`ll never walk alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment