Thursday, December 7, 2017

Messi: 'I understand that sometimes it is better not to play!'

The Barcelona`s superstar, Lionel Messi, does not succumb to the football emotion and realizes that he does not have to play 90 minutes in all games according to messibest until the end of the season. Yes, I know the season is long. There are also more difficult moments because the years go by and the body is changing. I understand that sometimes it is better not to play, argues the Argentine in an interview with TyC Sport. Leo talks more about the national team and the forthcoming World Cup in Russia. We need to improve if we want to fight for the World Cup. Now better teams from Argentina are Brazil, Germany, France, and Spain. I think we have time to grow up, Leo admitted.

Many times I said I dreamed to play in Newell Old Boys. But now I have doubts in the country. I want my children to grow up safe. It`s really ugly to see what`s happening in Argentina. You go out into the street, there they can rob you, they can kill you, `Messi said.

No comments:

Post a Comment