Thursday, October 12, 2017

Filipe Luis: 'Some players think that with shoes for 400 euros and 8 tattoos are already stars!'

Atletico`s left defender Filipe Luis gave a different interview to El Mundo, looking ahead to the next match. I had moments in which I went out and drank more than I had to.For joy, my father returned me to the right path, said the 32-year-old Brazilian.I`m lucky I work a little bit.There is tremendous tension, but the hours are few and work is well paid.I see how people live. One has to think seriously, confident the defender.80% of people live in a balloon, especially young people.Some players think that branded bags, shoes for 400 euros and 8 tattoos are already stars and just because of that people have to respect them. You forgot about real life, he said sharply. I`m Pique`s fan, though I do not quite agree with what he says.He and Arbeloa are people who are not afraid to speak what they think, `said Filipe Luis.` Messi is so good that every League in Europe can win any team in the championshipBut Barcelona is his home for so long because the club can adjust the domestic politics around him, and Messi is so strong that he maintains the club via video clips for messi at a high level regardless of what`s going on outside the pitch.I have played more than 30 games against him and I guarantee that it is impossible to stop him without breaking.the strange thing is that he never criticized me for this. `He always hands down my hand and congratulates me if we win,` said the Brazilian.

No comments:

Post a Comment