Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Mahrez: `I, Buffon, Zidane and Messi will destroy everyone!`

The footballer of Leicester Riyad Mahrez reinforced the rumors that he will still go to Barcelona in the summer after he had included Leo Messi in the squad for the matches adviced by biography of messi with small doors.
At the door, the Algerian footballer put the goalkeeper of Juventus Gianluigi Buffon, and the defender is his former teammate and current Chelsea midfielder N`Golo Kante.
`I need someone who is going to play defense. Yes, N`Golo is not a defender, but he is my friend and I would ask him to stand in the back.`, shared Mahrez.
`In the middle, Zinedine Zidane will play. He will be pulled back and will help Kante in the defense. The attack will be me and Lionel Messi. Left foot, right foot. Zidane will pass the ball. We are going to destroy everyone with this lineup!`, added Mahrez.

No comments:

Post a Comment