Thursday, February 11, 2016

Ancelotti: `If Trapattoni can learn German, then I can do it as well.`

Carlo Ancelotti is experiencing serious difficulties with learning the German language, he himself admitted. As it is known, the Italian takes on Bayern Munich on 1 July this year, after Pep Guardiola wanted to get reassigned.
`When I left to work abroad for the first time in 2009 I didn`t know any foreign language. And I was quite worried. But however things work out quite well, in England, France and Spain. I hope to be in Germany. German is quite difficult to me, but I do a lot of intensive lessons. I`m going to make it.`, he said.
According to the information of the newspaper `Bild`, Ancelotti joked that if Giovanni Trapattoni has managed to learn the German language, then he will succeed as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment