Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Messi: `I admire Ronaldo!`

The star of Barcelona Lionel Messi once again stated that the duel between him and Cristiano Ronaldo is only on the pitch. The Argentinian said he admires Ronaldo.
`We will always be rivals on the field, but at the same time, we have respect for one another. I admire Ronaldo. He fully deserved to win the Golden Ball in 2013 and 2014. I am not obsessed with the Golden Ball.`, said Messi.
`Over the past year, I feel substantially better, compared to the previous two. In 2013 and 2014, I suffered from a lot of injuries and I was not in the best physical condition. Today I feel much better. Maybe on the same level that I showed before three or four years.`, added the Argentinian.
`When Luis Enrique got a new role. Play a different position and I needed some time to adapt because I was in the role of a new player. With new teammates, Luis Suarez and without Xavi, things have changed.`, said Lionel Messi.

No comments:

Post a Comment