Thursday, December 3, 2015

Gary Neville: `There was no way to refuse to Valencia.`

The former Manchester United captain, Gary Neville, said that the ability to take on the team of Valencia was `too good to be refused`. The former English national took over the Bats yesterday, and his contract is until the end of the season.
`The first thing I thought when I received a call on Sunday was `what a club` and `what a challenge`. If I had rejected this proposal, I had to say goodbye to my reputation.`, said Gary Neville, who in recent years was a football analyst, but he was also a part of the team of Roy Hodgson in England`s national team.
`I`m very excited to be here. I understand and respect the enormous responsibilities that I was given. I`m familiar with the traditions of Valencia and how the team played. Over the years I have played against some excellent players of Valencia.`, said Gary Neville.
The expert will combine his job at the Spanish club by football picks with that in the national team of England.

No comments:

Post a Comment