Thursday, July 16, 2015

Records to which Wayne Rooney is headed

The captain of Manchester United Wayne Rooney did not rule out the possibility of one day to play ball in the American Championship. However, he admitted that this is not one of his main priorities, and was concentrated entirely on his performances with the Red Devils.
The local Major League Soccer shelters over the years a number of English veterans, and currently there are true legends of the Premier League as Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard.
`At the moment I am fully concentrated on his appearances with Manchester United. But when the time comes and there is no longer a place for me at Old Trafford, the American Championship is going to be one of the options that I will consider seriously.`
`At this point I`m going to sit down with my wife and my children and I will talk about this topic. If this is the right move for me, then I will take it.`, Rooney said in an interview with the Seattle Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment