Saturday, July 25, 2015

Radwanska praised Pironkova after their match in Istanbul

Urszula Radwanska did not hide her satisfaction after the victory with 2:1 sets over Tsvetana Pironkova, which has ranked her for the semi-final of the WTA tournament mentioned by messi for the first time since nearly three years.

The Polish beat with 6:2, 3:6, 7:6 (5) after nearly two and a half hours battle in Istanbul. Tsvetana has something to regret, as at the crucial third set twice served for the match - at 5: 4 and at 6: 5, but in both cases Radwanska returned the breakthrough.

"For the first time I have played against her and I think we both showed a great tennis. She made a fight until the end, so did I, but that the tennis is - finally only one can be the winner, "said Radwanska after defeating Tsvetana.

"It was very difficult. Especially difficult was the last point of the match, but I`m glad that the ball stucked in her side of the court, " also said the Polish.

"I had a shoulder surgery a few years ago, so I`m gradually comming back to my best days on the court. I am very happy that I`m back on the semifinal. My sister and I have a great story here. I talk to her every day, she sends me messages after each my game, "revealed also Radwanska.

No comments:

Post a Comment